Appeals & Response Plans
- Myanmar: Floods and Landslides - Jun 2018
- Myanmar: Floods and Landslides - Jul 2017
- Tropical Cyclone Mora - May 2017
- Myanmar: Floods - Jun 2016
- Tropical Cyclone Roanu - May 2016
- South-East Asia: Drought - 2015-2017
- Tropical Cyclone Komen - Jul 2015
- Myanmar: Floods and Landslides - Jul 2015
- Myanmar: Floods - Jul 2014
- Myanmar: Floods - Aug 2013
Most read reports
- Note to correspondents: Statement attributable to the Secretary-General's Special Envoy on Myanmar
- Myanmar: Kachin & Northern Shan CCCM Dashboard (1/Sep/2018)
- Myanmar: Kachin & Northern Shan Shelter Coverage and Gaps (1/Sep/2018)
- UNHCR and UNDP complete first assessments in Myanmar’s northern Rakhine
- Karenni Army Clashes With Myanmar Forces in Kayah State, Breaking Bilateral Cease-fire
Ottawa, January 27, 2005 -- The Canadian Red Cross is winding down its fundraising in support of tsunami relief in Asia.
"The outpouring of care and generosity has been overwhelming here in Canada - and around the world," says Canadian Red Cross Secretary General Dr. Pierre Duplessis.
(Ottawa, January 24, 2005) -- The Canadian Red Cross today released an overview of its tsunami assistance plan, to be delivered in two phases: emergency relief and long term rehabilitation. The plan developed in coordination with the International Federation of Red Cross and
Red Crescent Societies (Federation) and International Committee of the Red Cross (ICRC) was presented by Canadian Red Cross Secretary General Dr.