Appeals & Response Plans
- Myanmar: Floods and Landslides - Jul 2017
- Tropical Cyclone Mora - May 2017
- Myanmar: Floods - Jun 2016
- Tropical Cyclone Roanu - May 2016
- South-East Asia: Drought - 2015-2017
- Tropical Cyclone Komen - Jul 2015
- Myanmar: Floods and Landslides - Jul 2015
- Myanmar: Floods - Jul 2014
- Myanmar: Floods - Aug 2013
- Tropical Cyclone Mahasen - May 2013
Maps & Infographics
Most read (last 30 days)
- Humanitarian NGOs call for immediate cessation of hostilities, protection of civilians and humanitarian access in Kachin and northern Shan, Myanmar
- Lessons of Cyclone Nargis still need to be applied
- Asia and the Pacific: Weekly Regional Humanitarian Snapshot (24 - 30 Apr 2018)
- Myanmar: New evidence reveals Rohingya armed group massacred scores in Rakhine State
- Meandering to Recovery: Post-Nargis Social Impacts Monitoring Ten Years After
Ottawa, January 27, 2005 -- The Canadian Red Cross is winding down its fundraising in support of tsunami relief in Asia.
"The outpouring of care and generosity has been overwhelming here in Canada - and around the world," says Canadian Red Cross Secretary General Dr. Pierre Duplessis.
(Ottawa, January 24, 2005) -- The Canadian Red Cross today released an overview of its tsunami assistance plan, to be delivered in two phases: emergency relief and long term rehabilitation. The plan developed in coordination with the International Federation of Red Cross and
Red Crescent Societies (Federation) and International Committee of the Red Cross (ICRC) was presented by Canadian Red Cross Secretary General Dr.