Appeals & Response Plans
- Myanmar: Floods and Landslides - Jul 2017
- Tropical Cyclone Mora - May 2017
- Myanmar: Floods - Jun 2016
- Tropical Cyclone Roanu - May 2016
- South-East Asia: Drought - 2015-2017
- Tropical Cyclone Komen - Jul 2015
- Myanmar: Floods and Landslides - Jul 2015
- Myanmar: Floods - Jul 2014
- Myanmar: Floods - Aug 2013
- Tropical Cyclone Mahasen - May 2013
Most read (last 30 days)
- "Toxic fear" The situation of children in Rakhine State, Myanmar
- Disaster preparedness for states and regions
- Asia and the Pacific: Weekly Regional Humanitarian Snapshot (27 December 2017- 2 January 2018)
- Public Health Statistics (2014‐2016)
- Will Rohingya Refugees Start Returning to Myanmar in 2018?
NATO’s Centre of Excellence Defence Against Terrorism (COE-DAT) reported 728 people were killed and 1,434 others injured from 344 reported global IED, vehicle-borne IED (VBIED) or suicide attacks during January 2012.
A further 389 people were killed and 1,246 were injured in 288 attacks in February 2012. Combined, there were 632 IED incidents in the first two months of the year which killed 1,117 people and injured another 2,680.