- JIPS Sittwe Camp Profiling Report
- Statement of INGO’s in Myanmar, 31 August 2017 [EN/MY]
- Advisory Commission on Rakhine State: Final Report, August 2017
- RW Topics: Refugees/Migrants - South-East Asia
Appeals & Funding
- 2017 Humanitarian Needs Overview
- 2017 Humanitarian Response Plan
- Humanitarian Action for Children 2017: Myanmar
- Country-based Pooled Fund
- UNHCR Global Focus
- OCHA Myanmar
- UNHCR Operational Portal: Thailand-Myanmar Cross Border Portal
- UNFPA: Myanmar 2014 Population and Housing Census
- Internal Displacement Monitoring Centre (IDMC)
- Advisory Commission on Rakhine State
- Department of Meteorology and Hydrology
- Food Security Cluster: Myanmar
- Human Rights Watch: Myanmar - Events of 2016
- Myanmar: Floods and Landslides - Jul 2017
- Tropical Cyclone Mora - May 2017
- Myanmar: Floods - Jun 2016
- Tropical Cyclone Roanu - May 2016
- South-East Asia: Drought - 2015-2017
- Tropical Cyclone Komen - Jul 2015
- Myanmar: Floods and Landslides - Jul 2015
- Myanmar: Floods - Jul 2014
- Myanmar: Floods - Aug 2013
- Tropical Cyclone Mahasen - May 2013
RBM Partners Launch Report Highlighting Progress toward Malaria Elimination in the Asia-Pacific
8 December 2014: - A new report highlighting the approach, goals and achievements of the Asia-Pacific Malaria Elimination Network (APMEN) was launched the past week during the 27th Board Meeting of the Roll Back Malaria (RBM) Partnership in Bangkok, Thailand.
(29 September, Yangon, Myanmar) More than 100 leaders from the health, development and corporate sectors have gathered in Yangon to participate in the seminal regional forum on Opportunities for Corporate Sector Engagement in Malaria Control in the Asia-Pacific. In advance of the 2015 enactment of the ASEAN Free Trade Agreement and broader ASEAN economic integration, this one-day meeting seeks to identify tangible opportunities for strengthened public-private partnerships to support regional malaria control strategies and drive progress toward country-specific development targets.
L'OIM et RBM collaborent pour améliorer l'accès aux interventions essentielles de lutte contre le paludisme
IOM and RBM collaborate to improve access to key malaria interventions
Victoria Falls, ZIMBABWE, 5 July 2014: - Roll Back Malaria Partnership (RBM), together with the International Organization for Migration (IOM), has invited Ministers of Health from Southern Africa, Asia and other malaria-endemic regions, as well as the private sector to discuss the impact of migration on malaria control and elimination and address jointly the challenge of providing adequate health services to crossborder, mobile and migrant communities.
25 November – Yangon, Myanmar – The first-ever Myanmar Malaria Forum to engage the corporate sector was held today at the UMFCCI Conference Hall in Yangon. Two-thirds of the more than 130 participants represented the private sector to discuss actionable steps to assist in reducing and treating malaria infections, with a focus on addressing emerging cases of malaria infections resistant to treatment.
4 July 2012, Phuket, THAILAND – As the ten member countries gather at the ASEAN Health Ministerial Meeting, the Government of Thailand and the Roll Back Malaria Partnership (RBM) convene a high-level consultation during the event to urge greater political support for on-going malaria control efforts in the region.