Appeals & Response Plans
- Myanmar: Floods and Landslides - Jul 2017
- Tropical Cyclone Mora - May 2017
- Myanmar: Floods - Jun 2016
- Tropical Cyclone Roanu - May 2016
- South-East Asia: Drought - 2015-2017
- Tropical Cyclone Komen - Jul 2015
- Myanmar: Floods and Landslides - Jul 2015
- Myanmar: Floods - Jul 2014
- Myanmar: Floods - Aug 2013
- Tropical Cyclone Mahasen - May 2013
Most read (last 30 days)
- "Toxic fear" The situation of children in Rakhine State, Myanmar
- Disaster preparedness for states and regions
- Asia and the Pacific: Weekly Regional Humanitarian Snapshot (27 December 2017- 2 January 2018)
- Public Health Statistics (2014‐2016)
- Will Rohingya Refugees Start Returning to Myanmar in 2018?
BRASILIA - The Brazilian government's humanitarian donation to the victims of the Nargis cyclone in Myanmar, which consisted of 1000 roof tiles, 50 tents, 32.220 packs (1.9 tons) of instant noodles, 10.000 tins (1.5 tons) of fish, 7.200 crates (1.8 tons) of long life milk UHT and 2.800 t-shirts, was delivered to the government of Myanmar last May 24th.
The donation was received by the highest governmental authority of the district of Myawaddy, the President of the Peace and Development Council, Commander U Aung Shwe Nyunt, who publicly expressed the gratitude to the Brazilian …
The Brazilian government is acquiring roof tiles, tents, food and clothes for the cyclone's victims
BRASILIA - With a view to helping the victims of the Nargis cyclone in Myanmar, the Brazilian government is donating 1.000 roof tiles, 50 tents, 32.220 packs (1,9 tons) of instant noodles, 10.000 tins (1,5 tons) of fish, 7.200 crates (1,8) of milk and 2.800 t-shirts to the Government of Myanmar. The products will be sent to Myanmar in the beginning of next week.