Appeals & Response Plans
- Myanmar: Floods and Landslides - Jul 2017
- Tropical Cyclone Mora - May 2017
- Myanmar: Floods - Jun 2016
- Tropical Cyclone Roanu - May 2016
- South-East Asia: Drought - 2015-2017
- Tropical Cyclone Komen - Jul 2015
- Myanmar: Floods and Landslides - Jul 2015
- Myanmar: Floods - Jul 2014
- Myanmar: Floods - Aug 2013
- Tropical Cyclone Mahasen - May 2013
Most read (last 30 days)
- "Toxic fear" The situation of children in Rakhine State, Myanmar
- Disaster preparedness for states and regions
- Asia and the Pacific: Weekly Regional Humanitarian Snapshot (27 December 2017- 2 January 2018)
- Public Health Statistics (2014‐2016)
- Will Rohingya Refugees Start Returning to Myanmar in 2018?
Mexico is and always has been a supportive nation, said President Vicente Fox Quesada as he observed the loading of the humanitarian aid that Mexico is sending to Southeast Asia as part of Operation "International Fraternity."
We know from personal experience, he said, that in the event of tragedy all aid is important and necessary; that every contribution helps to save lives and prevent greater and more serious consequences.
On December the 26th the world witnessed one of the greatest natural disasters in recent history. We mourn together with the families of those who died and send our condolences and thoughts to the nations affected by this enormous tragedy.