Appeals & Response Plans
- Myanmar: Floods and Landslides - Jul 2017
- Tropical Cyclone Mora - May 2017
- Myanmar: Floods - Jun 2016
- Tropical Cyclone Roanu - May 2016
- South-East Asia: Drought - 2015-2017
- Tropical Cyclone Komen - Jul 2015
- Myanmar: Floods and Landslides - Jul 2015
- Myanmar: Floods - Jul 2014
- Myanmar: Floods - Aug 2013
- Tropical Cyclone Mahasen - May 2013
Most read (last 30 days)
- "Toxic fear" The situation of children in Rakhine State, Myanmar
- Disaster preparedness for states and regions
- Asia and the Pacific: Weekly Regional Humanitarian Snapshot (27 December 2017- 2 January 2018)
- Public Health Statistics (2014‐2016)
- Will Rohingya Refugees Start Returning to Myanmar in 2018?
In total, 1 297 268 Slovak crowns (approx. 43 240 EUR) were raised in the public collection launched by People in Peril (PIPA) to support the victims of the cyclone Nargis in Burma.
Furthermore, PIPA used 200 000 Slovak crowns (approx. 6660 EUR) from its humanitarian fund Donor=B4s Club to help the cyclone victims.
On May 13, PIPA joined the humanitarian project coordinated by our partner organization People in Need (CZ).