Appeals & Response Plans
- Myanmar: Floods and Landslides - Jul 2017
- Tropical Cyclone Mora - May 2017
- Myanmar: Floods - Jun 2016
- Tropical Cyclone Roanu - May 2016
- South-East Asia: Drought - 2015-2017
- Tropical Cyclone Komen - Jul 2015
- Myanmar: Floods and Landslides - Jul 2015
- Myanmar: Floods - Jul 2014
- Myanmar: Floods - Aug 2013
- Tropical Cyclone Mahasen - May 2013
Maps & Infographics
Most read (last 30 days)
- "Toxic fear" The situation of children in Rakhine State, Myanmar
- Disaster preparedness for states and regions
- Asia and the Pacific: Weekly Regional Humanitarian Snapshot (27 December 2017- 2 January 2018)
- Public Health Statistics (2014‐2016)
- Will Rohingya Refugees Start Returning to Myanmar in 2018?
The suffering of conflict-affected communities in Myanmar continues to be the international limelight, triggering solidarity from various parties. In Indonesia, raising funds for the people of Myanmar continue to flow, including coordinated Indonesia tithe (IB) - an Institute Amil Zakat (LAZ) made by community organizations Syarikat Islam (SI).
Entering the 7th day of Indonesian Red Cross (PMI) humanitarian mission in Myanmar, together with Myanmar Red Cross Society (MRC) personnels, they continueing aid distribution into thousands people of Benggali Camp (Rohingya) and hundreds of Gan Min Camp (Budhis community), on Saturday (1/9).
PMI aid in the form of hygiene kits, sarongs, and blankets was given to 301 families or about 1.363 person in Bengali Camp, 70 families or about 305 person in camp Rakhine, and 80 families or about 307 person in Gan Min Camp.
A total of eight personnel of the Indonesian Red Cross (PMI) headed by PMI Board Member of Disaster Management, Lt. Gen. (Ret.) Sumarsono, SH. The PMI team carrying humanitarian aid in the form of 500 packages of hygiene kits, 3,000 blankets and 10,000 sarongs. Personnel and relief with a capacity of 7.5 tonnes will be flown to Sittwe Myanmar on Saturday, August 25, 2012 using BAE 146-200/PKJKC cargo plane at 07.00 am from Halim Perdana Kusuma airport.