Appeals & Response Plans
- Myanmar: Floods and Landslides - Jul 2017
- Tropical Cyclone Mora - May 2017
- Myanmar: Floods - Jun 2016
- Tropical Cyclone Roanu - May 2016
- South-East Asia: Drought - 2015-2017
- Tropical Cyclone Komen - Jul 2015
- Myanmar: Floods and Landslides - Jul 2015
- Myanmar: Floods - Jul 2014
- Myanmar: Floods - Aug 2013
- Tropical Cyclone Mahasen - May 2013
Maps & Infographics
Most read (last 30 days)
- "Toxic fear" The situation of children in Rakhine State, Myanmar
- Asia and the Pacific: Weekly Regional Humanitarian Snapshot (27 December 2017- 2 January 2018)
- Disaster preparedness for states and regions
- Public Health Statistics (2014‐2016)
- Will Rohingya Refugees Start Returning to Myanmar in 2018?
To help the tsunami victims of South Asia, Yang Ming, in addition to offering free services to all international rescue and charity organizations approved by the governments for shipping relief goods from Yang Ming's worldwide ports of call to its ports of calls in South Asia, has decided to donate ten million NT dollars to the said area to facilitate the rescue and reconstruct work. Besides, Mrs. Nina Kung, one of Yang Ming's directors, donated in Hong Kong six million Hong Kong dollars to assist more people in the disaster area.
Responding to the largest undersea earthquake in 40 years and the ensuing Tsunami, Yang Ming Line of Taiwan has offered its immediate assistance to all international rescue and charitable organizations approved by the governments of the disaster areas. YML’s extensive worldwide liner services will provide ocean transportation—free of freight charges--for Tsunami relief goods packed in ocean containers which will be transported from Yang Ming’s global calling ports to stricken South East Asian ports.