- OCHA Humanitarian Bulletin, Issue 2 2017 | June – 22 September
- Statement of INGO’s in Myanmar, 31 August 2017 [EN/MY]
- Advisory Commission on Rakhine State: Final Report, August 2017
- RW Topics: Refugees/Migrants - South-East Asia
Appeals & Funding
- 2017 Humanitarian Needs Overview
- 2017 Humanitarian Response Plan
- Humanitarian Action for Children 2017: Myanmar
- Country-based Pooled Fund
- UNHCR Global Focus
- OCHA Myanmar
- UNHCR Operational Portal: Thailand-Myanmar Cross Border Portal
- UNFPA: Myanmar 2014 Population and Housing Census
- Internal Displacement Monitoring Centre (IDMC)
- Advisory Commission on Rakhine State
- Department of Meteorology and Hydrology
- Food Security Cluster: Myanmar
- Human Rights Watch: Myanmar - Events of 2016
- Myanmar: Floods and Landslides - Jul 2017
- Tropical Cyclone Mora - May 2017
- Myanmar: Floods - Jun 2016
- Tropical Cyclone Roanu - May 2016
- South-East Asia: Drought - 2015-2017
- Tropical Cyclone Komen - Jul 2015
- Myanmar: Floods and Landslides - Jul 2015
- Myanmar: Floods - Jul 2014
- Myanmar: Floods - Aug 2013
- Tropical Cyclone Mahasen - May 2013
COX’S BAZAR: After hours of negotiations, the Nautical Aliya, carrying tonnes of aid to the Rohingya refugees in Bangladesh, has finally been given clearance to dock at Chittagong sea port. Food Flotilla for Myanmar chief de mission Datuk Seri Abdul Azeez Abdul Rahim said with the agreement reached after hours of meeting onboard Bangladesh’s F28 Naval Ship today, it is now back to the original plan.
Texas Instruments Malaysia Sdn Bhd contributed RM3258.60 to the Malaysian Red Crescent to support the victims of the recent cyclone in Myanmar Cyclone Nargis and the earthquake in China.
The Secretary General of the Malaysian Red Crescent, Maj. Gen Dato Hj Megat Mohd Yusof B Dato Hj Megat Mahmud received cheques from the Director of Texas Instruments Malaysia, Mr. Toots Marasigan, on 17th July 2008.
On 17th July 2008, Freescale Semiconductor (M) Sdn Bhd contributed RM35,000.00 to the Malaysian Red Crescent to support the victims of the recent cyclone in Myanmar Cyclone Nargis and the earthquake in China.
The Secretary General of the Malaysian Red Crescent, Maj. Gen Dato Hj Megat Mohd Yusof B Dato Hj Megat Mahmud received cheques from the Managing Director, Mr. Soon Chong Beng at Freescale Semiconductor (M) Sdn Bhd office in Sungei Way, Selangor.
KUALA LUMPUR- 7th May 2008, the Malaysian Red Crescent (MRC) appeals to the Malaysian public in donating cash in response to a request for support from Myanmar Red Cross Society to assist the victims of Cyclone Nargis.
Based on need assessment done by the Field Assessment Coordination Team (FACT) Malaysian Red Crescent will provide relief and health items through Myanmar Red Cross Society. These items are expected to reach the victims that are affected by the cyclone.