Appeals & Response Plans
- Myanmar: Floods and Landslides - Jul 2017
- Tropical Cyclone Mora - May 2017
- Myanmar: Floods - Jun 2016
- Tropical Cyclone Roanu - May 2016
- South-East Asia: Drought - 2015-2017
- Tropical Cyclone Komen - Jul 2015
- Myanmar: Floods and Landslides - Jul 2015
- Myanmar: Floods - Jul 2014
- Myanmar: Floods - Aug 2013
- Tropical Cyclone Mahasen - May 2013
Most read (last 30 days)
- "Toxic fear" The situation of children in Rakhine State, Myanmar
- Disaster preparedness for states and regions
- Asia and the Pacific: Weekly Regional Humanitarian Snapshot (27 December 2017- 2 January 2018)
- Public Health Statistics (2014‐2016)
- Will Rohingya Refugees Start Returning to Myanmar in 2018?
Hong Kong (OP) - Now that the devastation from the incredible earthquake and subsequent tsunamis in Asia has become more transparent, the OMHKSEA is actively pursuing ways to help even more people affected by this terrible disaster.
Immediately following the events of December 26, 2004, His Eminence Metropolitan Nikitas requested that the Office of Philanthropy set up an "Orthodox Asian Earthquake and Tsunami Disaster Relief Fund". At the time of the fund's creation, there were no casualties and only minor damage to report.