Appeals & Response Plans
- Myanmar: Floods and Landslides - Jul 2017
- Tropical Cyclone Mora - May 2017
- Myanmar: Floods - Jun 2016
- Tropical Cyclone Roanu - May 2016
- South-East Asia: Drought - 2015-2017
- Tropical Cyclone Komen - Jul 2015
- Myanmar: Floods and Landslides - Jul 2015
- Myanmar: Floods - Jul 2014
- Myanmar: Floods - Aug 2013
- Tropical Cyclone Mahasen - May 2013
Maps & Infographics
Most read (last 30 days)
- "Toxic fear" The situation of children in Rakhine State, Myanmar
- Asia and the Pacific: Weekly Regional Humanitarian Snapshot (27 December 2017- 2 January 2018)
- Disaster preparedness for states and regions
- Public Health Statistics (2014‐2016)
- Will Rohingya Refugees Start Returning to Myanmar in 2018?
Fida International continues giving aid to and reconstruction in Myanmar (Burma) after last May cyclone. In addition to donations from its European and American partners and individuals, Fida was granted 100,000 euros for the operation by the Ministry for Foreign Affairs of Finland in July. The aid work is being carried out in 21 villages of the worst hit delta area and in cooperation with local partner, the Myanmar Assemblies of God.
In the end of July four more aid cargos were on the way to Yangon. The agency's humanitarian aid specialist has worked onsite in June.