Appeals & Response Plans
- Myanmar: Floods and Landslides - Jun 2018
- Myanmar: Floods and Landslides - Jul 2017
- Tropical Cyclone Mora - May 2017
- Myanmar: Floods - Jun 2016
- Tropical Cyclone Roanu - May 2016
- South-East Asia: Drought - 2015-2017
- Tropical Cyclone Komen - Jul 2015
- Myanmar: Floods and Landslides - Jul 2015
- Myanmar: Floods - Jul 2014
- Myanmar: Floods - Aug 2013
Maps & Infographics
Most read reports
- Report of the Independent International Fact-Finding Mission on Myanmar (A/HRC/39/64) (Advance Unedited Version) [EN/MY]
- UK and France host High-Level Event on the Rohingya Crisis
- Report of the detailed findings of the Independent International Fact-Finding Mission on Myanmar (A/HRC/39/CRP.2)
- Coordinating a complex peace process: the Nationwide Ceasefire Agreement – Signatory EAO Office
- Myanmar Humanitarian Country Team: 2018 mid-year progress report on HRP crosscutting priorities
As national and international NGOs operating in Kachin and northern Shan, Myanmar, we are deeply troubled by yet further escalation of armed conflict, including clashes directly impacting civilians throughout April and continuing into May, that has displaced and re-displaced thousands more civilians. Urgent action is required to save lives and meet widespread and growing humanitarian needs.
The undersigned humanitarian and development NGOs operating in Kachin and Northern Shan States in Myanmar are gravely concerned about the continually escalating armed conflict and the severely deteriorating security situation for the civilian population in Kachin and Northern Shan States.
The undersigned international NGOs operating in Kachin and Northern Shan States in Myanmar are gravely concerned about the ongoing armed conflict and its recent intensification. We are also concerned about threats to the safety of civilians and increasing restrictions on access to those in need.