Appeals & Response Plans
- Myanmar: Floods and Landslides - Jul 2017
- Tropical Cyclone Mora - May 2017
- Myanmar: Floods - Jun 2016
- Tropical Cyclone Roanu - May 2016
- South-East Asia: Drought - 2015-2017
- Tropical Cyclone Komen - Jul 2015
- Myanmar: Floods and Landslides - Jul 2015
- Myanmar: Floods - Jul 2014
- Myanmar: Floods - Aug 2013
- Tropical Cyclone Mahasen - May 2013
Most read (last 30 days)
- Myanmar: A Political Economy Analysis
- UN human rights expert laments “tragic sense of déjà vu” in Myanmar, says refugee returns premature
- Briefing: Myanmar forces starve, abduct and rob Rohingya, as ethnic cleansing continues
- Restoration of rights key to Myanmar refugee return, UNHCR’s Grandi says
- Myanmar: OCHA Humanitarian Update on the Situation in Kachin State, 2 February 2018
Project: Emergency WaSH assistance and Food Security and Livelihoods support to vulnerable population affected by conflicts in Rakhine and Kachin State.
The beneficiary baseline survey was implemented in the frame of economic recovery and market system (ERMS) activities for improving the income and livelihoods of the targeted beneficiaries in short and long term.
Project: Emergency WASH assistant and Livelihood support to vulnerable population affected by conflicts in Rakhine and Kachin States
The beneficiary baseline survey was implemented in the frame of the development of small scale vegetable production units in camps.