Appeals & Response Plans
- Myanmar: Floods and Landslides - Jul 2017
- Tropical Cyclone Mora - May 2017
- Myanmar: Floods - Jun 2016
- Tropical Cyclone Roanu - May 2016
- South-East Asia: Drought - 2015-2017
- Tropical Cyclone Komen - Jul 2015
- Myanmar: Floods and Landslides - Jul 2015
- Myanmar: Floods - Jul 2014
- Myanmar: Floods - Aug 2013
- Tropical Cyclone Mahasen - May 2013
Maps & Infographics
Most read (last 30 days)
- "Toxic fear" The situation of children in Rakhine State, Myanmar
- Disaster preparedness for states and regions
- Asia and the Pacific: Weekly Regional Humanitarian Snapshot (27 December 2017- 2 January 2018)
- Public Health Statistics (2014‐2016)
- Will Rohingya Refugees Start Returning to Myanmar in 2018?
Clashes in Kachin State between the national army and a local armed group in recent years have led to the displacement of more than 100,000 people. These people are now living in camps in difficult access areas. Willing to go where others don't, SOLIDARITÉS INTERNATIONAL teams have since been working in partnership with local actors to reach affected populations in 13 camps.
"We cannot escape, these people are our people"
- Objectives of this Report
This recovery strategy and action plan is intended as a guide for agencies involved in Shelter activities. It may also be a useful reference to donors who are funding or considering funding shelter sector activities in Cyclone Giri affected areas.