Appeals & Response Plans
- Myanmar: Floods and Landslides - Jul 2017
- Tropical Cyclone Mora - May 2017
- Myanmar: Floods - Jun 2016
- Tropical Cyclone Roanu - May 2016
- South-East Asia: Drought - 2015-2017
- Tropical Cyclone Komen - Jul 2015
- Myanmar: Floods and Landslides - Jul 2015
- Myanmar: Floods - Jul 2014
- Myanmar: Floods - Aug 2013
- Tropical Cyclone Mahasen - May 2013
Most read (last 30 days)
- Myanmar: Discriminatory policies mean no return for refugees anytime soon, says expert
- End of mission statement by Special Rapporteur on the situation of human rights in Myanmar, 8 July 2018
- Myanmar: Peace Monitoring Dashboard: May 2018
- Promoting meaningful participation of women in the peace process
- Report to the People on the Progress of the Implementation of Recommendations on Rakhine State (January to April 2018) [EN/MY]
Clashes in Kachin State between the national army and a local armed group in recent years have led to the displacement of more than 100,000 people. These people are now living in camps in difficult access areas. Willing to go where others don't, SOLIDARITÉS INTERNATIONAL teams have since been working in partnership with local actors to reach affected populations in 13 camps.
"We cannot escape, these people are our people"
- Objectives of this Report
This recovery strategy and action plan is intended as a guide for agencies involved in Shelter activities. It may also be a useful reference to donors who are funding or considering funding shelter sector activities in Cyclone Giri affected areas.