Appeals & Response Plans
- Myanmar: Floods and Landslides - Jul 2017
- Tropical Cyclone Mora - May 2017
- Myanmar: Floods - Jun 2016
- Tropical Cyclone Roanu - May 2016
- South-East Asia: Drought - 2015-2017
- Tropical Cyclone Komen - Jul 2015
- Myanmar: Floods and Landslides - Jul 2015
- Myanmar: Floods - Jul 2014
- Myanmar: Floods - Aug 2013
- Tropical Cyclone Mahasen - May 2013
Maps & Infographics
Most read (last 30 days)
- "Toxic fear" The situation of children in Rakhine State, Myanmar
- Disaster preparedness for states and regions
- Asia and the Pacific: Weekly Regional Humanitarian Snapshot (27 December 2017- 2 January 2018)
- Public Health Statistics (2014‐2016)
- Will Rohingya Refugees Start Returning to Myanmar in 2018?
January 07, 2005 - JAKARTA - With Prime Minister Lee Hai-chan and Foreign Minister Ban Ki-moon in attendance, leaders from some of the world's wealthiest nations gathered here yesterday to offer a broad relief program to countries that suffered a calamity caused by monstrous waves.
Participants agreed to establish tsunami early warning systems and cooperate closely to aid the affected areas on the shorelines of the Indian Ocean. It was also agreed that the United Nations would act as the clearinghouse for all relief efforts.