Appeals & Response Plans
- Myanmar: Floods and Landslides - Jul 2017
- Tropical Cyclone Mora - May 2017
- Myanmar: Floods - Jun 2016
- Tropical Cyclone Roanu - May 2016
- South-East Asia: Drought - 2015-2017
- Tropical Cyclone Komen - Jul 2015
- Myanmar: Floods and Landslides - Jul 2015
- Myanmar: Floods - Jul 2014
- Myanmar: Floods - Aug 2013
- Tropical Cyclone Mahasen - May 2013
Maps & Infographics
Most read (last 30 days)
- "Toxic fear" The situation of children in Rakhine State, Myanmar
- Disaster preparedness for states and regions
- Asia and the Pacific: Weekly Regional Humanitarian Snapshot (27 December 2017- 2 January 2018)
- Public Health Statistics (2014‐2016)
- Will Rohingya Refugees Start Returning to Myanmar in 2018?
More than a week after the cyclone hit Burma, reports from the region now say that the death toll has reached 78,000 and that aid is still too slow getting to the areas worst hit. Furthermore Foreign Aid staff have been banned from going to the Irrawaddy delta area which was the region worst hit by the cyclone.
SOLIDAR members have been organising themselves and we can report that a team from Norwegian People's Aid has successfully managed to distribute goods through a local partner organisation in the Irrawaddy delta area.