Appeals & Response Plans
- Myanmar: Floods and Landslides - Jul 2017
- Tropical Cyclone Mora - May 2017
- Myanmar: Floods - Jun 2016
- Tropical Cyclone Roanu - May 2016
- South-East Asia: Drought - 2015-2017
- Tropical Cyclone Komen - Jul 2015
- Myanmar: Floods and Landslides - Jul 2015
- Myanmar: Floods - Jul 2014
- Myanmar: Floods - Aug 2013
- Tropical Cyclone Mahasen - May 2013
Most read (last 30 days)
- Myanmar: Discriminatory policies mean no return for refugees anytime soon, says expert
- End of mission statement by Special Rapporteur on the situation of human rights in Myanmar, 8 July 2018
- Asia and the Pacific: Weekly Regional Humanitarian Snapshot (10 - 16 July 2018)
- Report to the People on the Progress of the Implementation of Recommendations on Rakhine State (January to April 2018) [EN/MY]
- Myanmar: Humanitarian access in Kachin and northern Shan (July 2018)
Here is a selection of the latest evidence on violence against women and girls (VAWG):
ENGAGING MEN AS FATHERS
The impact of engaging fathers on Intimate Partner Violence:
Annual report: New results show UK aid is changing lives
New figures tracking the success of UK aid around the globe show how British support is transforming the lives of the world's poorest people.
The latest numbers are set out in the Department for International Development's Annual Report 2011-12, published by the British Government ministry today.
The progress report reveals the Government is on track to deliver the results it set out over a year ago, in a major review of how British aid is targeted.