Appeals & Response Plans
- Myanmar: Floods and Landslides - Jul 2017
- Tropical Cyclone Mora - May 2017
- Myanmar: Floods - Jun 2016
- Tropical Cyclone Roanu - May 2016
- South-East Asia: Drought - 2015-2017
- Tropical Cyclone Komen - Jul 2015
- Myanmar: Floods and Landslides - Jul 2015
- Myanmar: Floods - Jul 2014
- Myanmar: Floods - Aug 2013
- Tropical Cyclone Mahasen - May 2013
Maps & Infographics
Most read (last 30 days)
- UN Deputy Humanitarian Chief: “All people affected by humanitarian crises in Myanmar must get the assistance and protection they need” [EN/MY]
- Myanmar villagers caught in crossfire as Kachin conflict flares
- Asia and the Pacific: Weekly Regional Humanitarian Snapshot (17 - 23 Apr 2018)
- UN Deputy Humanitarian Chief Mission to Myanmar and Indonesia
- USG Humanitarian Assistance in Rakhine and Bangladesh (Last Updated 04/19/18)
· In 2014, the monsoon rains were late across most of East Asia, leading to delays in the start of the growing season. Improved rainfall from August onwards, allowed for a good recovery across most of the region.
· Though most countries avoided significant impacts on national aggregate crop production, DPRK suffered from a very poor rainfall season with significant reductions in agricultural production.
· Elsewhere, localised impacts are noted in Pakistan, India, Vietnam, China, Myanmar.