Appeals & Response Plans
- Myanmar: Floods and Landslides - Jul 2017
- Tropical Cyclone Mora - May 2017
- Myanmar: Floods - Jun 2016
- Tropical Cyclone Roanu - May 2016
- South-East Asia: Drought - 2015-2017
- Tropical Cyclone Komen - Jul 2015
- Myanmar: Floods and Landslides - Jul 2015
- Myanmar: Floods - Jul 2014
- Myanmar: Floods - Aug 2013
- Tropical Cyclone Mahasen - May 2013
Maps & Infographics
Most read (last 30 days)
- "Toxic fear" The situation of children in Rakhine State, Myanmar
- Disaster preparedness for states and regions
- Asia and the Pacific: Weekly Regional Humanitarian Snapshot (27 December 2017- 2 January 2018)
- Public Health Statistics (2014‐2016)
- Will Rohingya Refugees Start Returning to Myanmar in 2018?
This map illustrates the estimated total rainfall from 1
July 2007 to 31 July 2007 over the flood-affected areas of Bangladesh,
India and Nepal at a spatial resolution of approximately 10km, and was
calculated using microwave and infrared data from geostationary satellites.
Rainfall levels are shown in millimeters, and were obtained from the Rainfall Estimation Algorithm (RFE 2.0) dataset, provided by the NOAA Climate Prediction Center. For more information please see www.cpc.ncep.noaa.gov.