Appeals & Response Plans
- Myanmar: Floods and Landslides - Jul 2017
- Tropical Cyclone Mora - May 2017
- Myanmar: Floods - Jun 2016
- Tropical Cyclone Roanu - May 2016
- South-East Asia: Drought - 2015-2017
- Tropical Cyclone Komen - Jul 2015
- Myanmar: Floods and Landslides - Jul 2015
- Myanmar: Floods - Jul 2014
- Myanmar: Floods - Aug 2013
- Tropical Cyclone Mahasen - May 2013
Maps & Infographics
Most read (last 30 days)
- "Toxic fear" The situation of children in Rakhine State, Myanmar
- Asia and the Pacific: Weekly Regional Humanitarian Snapshot (27 December 2017- 2 January 2018)
- Disaster preparedness for states and regions
- Public Health Statistics (2014‐2016)
- Will Rohingya Refugees Start Returning to Myanmar in 2018?
Sixty-sixth General Assembly
23rd & 24th Meetings (AM & PM)
UN High Commissioner for Human Rights Presents Report on Work in Past Year; Also Hears from UN Experts on Myanmar, Democratic People’s Republic of Korea, Iran
GENEVA, 03 October, 2011– UN High Commissioner for Refugees António Guterres warned today that an increasingly complex international environment is making it harder to find solutions for the world’s more than 43 million refugees, internally displaced and stateless people.
Speaking at the opening of the annual meeting in Geneva of UNHCR’s governing Executive Committee, Guterres said the international community needed to up its collective game to prevent conflict, to adapt to climate change and to better manage natural disasters.