Appeals & Response Plans
- Myanmar: Floods and Landslides - Jul 2017
- Tropical Cyclone Mora - May 2017
- Myanmar: Floods - Jun 2016
- Tropical Cyclone Roanu - May 2016
- South-East Asia: Drought - 2015-2017
- Tropical Cyclone Komen - Jul 2015
- Myanmar: Floods and Landslides - Jul 2015
- Myanmar: Floods - Jul 2014
- Myanmar: Floods - Aug 2013
- Tropical Cyclone Mahasen - May 2013
Maps & Infographics
Most read (last 30 days)
- New partnership to reach half a million people in Rakhine with humanitarian and development aid
- Myanmar: Senior UN human rights official decries continued ethnic cleansing in Rakhine State
- UNHCR appeals for protection of Rohingya currently trapped on Myanmar-Bangladesh border
- Myanmar: Remaking Rakhine State
- Millions in Myanmar to Benefit from Disaster Preparedness
On Monday 16 October 2017 the Council adopted the EU Annual Report on Human Rights And Democracy in the World in 2016.
2016 was a challenging year for human rights and democracy, with a shrinking space for civil society and complex humanitarian and political crises emerging. In this context, the European Union showed leadership and remained strongly committed to promote and protect human rights and democracy across the world.
Brussels - What continues to make the International Crisis Group unique among organisations active in conflict prevention and resolution is our highly distinctive methodology: a combination of field-based research, sharply practical policy recommendations, and high-level advocacy. In January 2008 we were named by the Foreign Policy Research Institute, after an international peer survey, as one of the "Top Ten Think Tanks in the World".