Appeals & Response Plans
- Tropical Storm Pabuk - Jan 2019
- Myanmar: Floods and Landslides - Jun 2018
- Myanmar: Floods and Landslides - Jul 2017
- Tropical Cyclone Mora - May 2017
- Myanmar: Floods - Jun 2016
- Tropical Cyclone Roanu - May 2016
- South-East Asia: Drought - 2015-2017
- Tropical Cyclone Komen - Jul 2015
- Myanmar: Floods and Landslides - Jul 2015
- Myanmar: Floods - Jul 2014
Most read reports
- Upsurge in violence in Rakhine State displaces thousands
- "If Not Now, When?": The Responsibility to Protect, the Fate of the Rohingya and the Future of Human Rights
- Myanmar: Displacement in Shan State (2 Jan to 14 Jan 2019)
- Rakhine State, Myanmar - Conflict and forced displacement (DG ECHO, UN, media) (ECHO Daily Flash of 14 January 2019)
- Protecting civilians in the Kachin borderlands, Myanmar: Key threats and local responses
In a complex and fast-changing world, we remain focused and resolute in pursuit of our goal – to provide the most appropriate, effective medicine in the harshest of environments. As well as responding to vital needs, our aid is born of a desire to show solidarity with people who are suffering, whether as a result of conflict, neglect or disease.
On Monday 16 October 2017 the Council adopted the EU Annual Report on Human Rights And Democracy in the World in 2016.
2016 was a challenging year for human rights and democracy, with a shrinking space for civil society and complex humanitarian and political crises emerging. In this context, the European Union showed leadership and remained strongly committed to promote and protect human rights and democracy across the world.