Appeals & Response Plans
- Myanmar: Floods and Landslides - Jun 2018
- Myanmar: Floods and Landslides - Jul 2017
- Tropical Cyclone Mora - May 2017
- Myanmar: Floods - Jun 2016
- Tropical Cyclone Roanu - May 2016
- South-East Asia: Drought - 2015-2017
- Tropical Cyclone Komen - Jul 2015
- Myanmar: Floods and Landslides - Jul 2015
- Myanmar: Floods - Jul 2014
- Myanmar: Floods - Aug 2013
Maps & Infographics
Most read reports
- 42 NGOs warn that return of refugees to Myanmar now would be dangerous and premature
- 41 civil society ogranisations call on the Myanmar Government to suspend controversial land law which risks evicting millions of farmers from their land [EN/MY]
- Myanmar: Kachin & Northern Shan Shelter Coverage and Gaps (31/Oct/2018)
- Myanmar: Kachin & Northern Shan CCCM Dashboard (31/Oct/2018)
- Myanmar: Kachin & Northern Shan NFI Coverage (31/Oct/2018)
In a complex and fast-changing world, we remain focused and resolute in pursuit of our goal – to provide the most appropriate, effective medicine in the harshest of environments. As well as responding to vital needs, our aid is born of a desire to show solidarity with people who are suffering, whether as a result of conflict, neglect or disease.
The global burden of Improvised Explosive Devices
Iain Overton and Jennifer Dathan
There is no day that goes past without the impact of an improvised explosive device (IED) making headlines around the world. Of all explosive weapons used, the IED is the most widespread, the most harmful and the most pernicious. Based on the belief that to overcome a problem, we must first understand it, this monitor is a small step in seeking to address the terrible realities of today.
It is a monitor that is, also, a response to a call to action.