Appeals & Response Plans
- Myanmar: Floods and Landslides - Jun 2018
- Myanmar: Floods and Landslides - Jul 2017
- Tropical Cyclone Mora - May 2017
- Myanmar: Floods - Jun 2016
- Tropical Cyclone Roanu - May 2016
- South-East Asia: Drought - 2015-2017
- Tropical Cyclone Komen - Jul 2015
- Myanmar: Floods and Landslides - Jul 2015
- Myanmar: Floods - Jul 2014
- Myanmar: Floods - Aug 2013
Maps & Infographics
Most read reports
- Report of the detailed findings of the Independent International Fact-Finding Mission on Myanmar (A/HRC/39/CRP.2)
- Report of the Independent International Fact-Finding Mission on Myanmar (A/HRC/39/64) (Advance Unedited Version) [EN/MY]
- Report on the current work of the government: political, economic and social development, and the peace process
- 2018 Myanmar Humanitarian Response Plan Monitoring Report: January - June 2018
- Statement by Mr. Marzuki DARUSMAN, Chairperson of the Independent International Fact-Finding Mission on Myanmar, at the 39th session of the Human Rights Council
Global Overview JULY 2018
Global Overview MAY 2018
Global Overview APRIL 2018
On Monday 16 October 2017 the Council adopted the EU Annual Report on Human Rights And Democracy in the World in 2016.
2016 was a challenging year for human rights and democracy, with a shrinking space for civil society and complex humanitarian and political crises emerging. In this context, the European Union showed leadership and remained strongly committed to promote and protect human rights and democracy across the world.
Global Overview NOVEMBER 2016
Global Overview OCTOBER 2016
CrisisWatch is a monthly early warning bulletin designed to provide a regular update on the state of the most significant situations of conflict around the world.
Global Overview, August 2016
Global Overview – Trends and Outlook
The year opened with a worsening of the ongoing conflicts in Yemen, Nigeria and Ukraine, each with potentially major regional implications. Violence escalated in Sudan, as well as in Lebanon's Tripoli and along its southern border with Israel, and a deadly clash between police and militants in the southern Philippines threatened to derail the peace process there. In South Asia, both Bangladesh and Nepal saw political tensions intensify.
El estado de la inseguridad alimentaria en el mundo 2009 es el 10.=BA informe de situación de la FAO sobre el hambre en el mundo desde la Cumbre Mundial sobre la Alimentación (CMA) de 1996. En el informe se destaca el hecho de que, incluso antes de que se produjeran la crisis alimentaria y la crisis económica, el n=FAmero de personas que padecían hambre había aumentado lenta pero constantemente.