Appeals & Response Plans
- Myanmar: Floods and Landslides - Jul 2017
- Tropical Cyclone Mora - May 2017
- Myanmar: Floods - Jun 2016
- Tropical Cyclone Roanu - May 2016
- South-East Asia: Drought - 2015-2017
- Tropical Cyclone Komen - Jul 2015
- Myanmar: Floods and Landslides - Jul 2015
- Myanmar: Floods - Jul 2014
- Myanmar: Floods - Aug 2013
- Tropical Cyclone Mahasen - May 2013
Maps & Infographics
Most read (last 30 days)
- UN Deputy Humanitarian Chief: “All people affected by humanitarian crises in Myanmar must get the assistance and protection they need” [EN/MY]
- Myanmar villagers caught in crossfire as Kachin conflict flares
- UN Deputy Humanitarian Chief Mission to Myanmar and Indonesia
- Asia and the Pacific: Weekly Regional Humanitarian Snapshot (17 - 23 Apr 2018)
- USG Humanitarian Assistance in Rakhine and Bangladesh (Last Updated 04/19/18)
Welcome to A Rights in Crisis Guide to Influencing.
This guide is an essential resource for all those wanting to understand how the humanitarian system works, who to influence and what issues to campaign on in order to ensure respect for the rights of women, men, girls and boys at risk or affected by conflicts and disasters.
This document reports the findings of a UNICEF/UNESCO Mapping of Global DRR Integration into Education Curricula consultancy. The researchers were tasked with capturing key national experiences in the integration of disaster risk reduction in the curriculum, identifying good practice, noting issues addressed and ones still lacking and reviewing learning outcomes.
The methodology employed has been one of meta-research of available literature and case study documentary research into the experiences of thirty countries.
Millions of people from the most vulnerable and poorest communities in Central America, Central Asia and the Caucasus region, South-East Asia and Southern Africa will benefit from the European Commission's Disaster-Preparedness Programme (DIPECHO). This year € 35 million has been allocated to help those at risk from natural disasters.