Appeals & Response Plans
- Myanmar: Floods and Landslides - Jul 2017
- Tropical Cyclone Mora - May 2017
- Myanmar: Floods - Jun 2016
- Tropical Cyclone Roanu - May 2016
- South-East Asia: Drought - 2015-2017
- Tropical Cyclone Komen - Jul 2015
- Myanmar: Floods and Landslides - Jul 2015
- Myanmar: Floods - Jul 2014
- Myanmar: Floods - Aug 2013
- Tropical Cyclone Mahasen - May 2013
Most read (last 30 days)
- Myanmar: A Political Economy Analysis
- Briefing: Myanmar forces starve, abduct and rob Rohingya, as ethnic cleansing continues
- UN human rights expert laments “tragic sense of déjà vu” in Myanmar, says refugee returns premature
- Myanmar: OCHA Humanitarian Update on the Situation in Kachin State, 2 February 2018
- Restoration of rights key to Myanmar refugee return, UNHCR’s Grandi says
New Global Report Finds Child Soldiers In Over 20 Conflicts Worldwide
LONDON - Governments are undermining progress in ending the use of children as soldiers, said a coalition of the world's leading human rights and humanitarian organizations in a newly published report.
The Coalition to Stop the Use of Child Soldiers today released the most comprehensive global survey of child soldiers to date.
Committee Also Hears Introduction of 17 Draft Resolutions on Human Rights
Fifty-ninth General Assembly
40th & 41st Meetings (AM & PM)
Security issues due to armed conflicts and the threat of terrorism are becoming one of the major challenges to humanitarian operations, delegates today told the Third Committee (Social, Humanitarian and Cultural) as it concluded its general discussion on refugees, returnees and displaced persons.