- JIPS Sittwe Camp Profiling Report
- Statement of INGO’s in Myanmar, 31 August 2017 [EN/MY]
- Advisory Commission on Rakhine State: Final Report, August 2017
- RW Topics: Refugees/Migrants - South-East Asia
Appeals & Funding
- 2017 Humanitarian Needs Overview
- 2017 Humanitarian Response Plan
- Humanitarian Action for Children 2017: Myanmar
- Country-based Pooled Fund
- UNHCR Global Focus
- OCHA Myanmar
- UNHCR Operational Portal: Thailand-Myanmar Cross Border Portal
- UNFPA: Myanmar 2014 Population and Housing Census
- Internal Displacement Monitoring Centre (IDMC)
- Advisory Commission on Rakhine State
- Department of Meteorology and Hydrology
- Food Security Cluster: Myanmar
- Human Rights Watch: Myanmar - Events of 2016
- Myanmar: Floods and Landslides - Jul 2017
- Tropical Cyclone Mora - May 2017
- Myanmar: Floods - Jun 2016
- Tropical Cyclone Roanu - May 2016
- South-East Asia: Drought - 2015-2017
- Tropical Cyclone Komen - Jul 2015
- Myanmar: Floods and Landslides - Jul 2015
- Myanmar: Floods - Jul 2014
- Myanmar: Floods - Aug 2013
- Tropical Cyclone Mahasen - May 2013
Geneva – IOM, the UN Migration Agency, reports that 131,772 migrants and refugees entered Europe by sea in 2017 through 17 September, with over 75 per cent arriving in Italy and the remainder divided between Greece, Cyprus and Spain. This compares with 300,076 arrivals across the region through 17 September 2016.
"This week, the Building Resilience and Adaptation to Climate Extremes and Disasters (BRACED) programme launched the Resilience Exchange, which presents experiences and learning from the first two years of working to build resilience across Africa and Asia.
This bulletin examines trends in staple food and fuel prices, the cost of the basic food basket and consumer price indices for 69 countries in the second quarter of 2017 (April to June). The maps on pages 6–7 provide impact analysis dis-aggregated to sub-national level.
Project Overview and Management
Stephen O’Brien, Secrétaire général des Nations Unies aux affaires humanitaires et Coordonnateur des secours d’urgence
This bulletin examines trends in staple food and fuel prices, the cost of the basic food basket and consumer price indices for 70 countries in the first quarter of 2017 (January to March).1 The maps on pages 6–7 disaggregate the impact analysis to sub-national level.
THE PRESIDENT’S MALARIA INITIATIVE STRATEGY FOR 2015–2020
The PMI Strategy for 2015–2020 takes into account the progress over the past decade and the new challenges that have arisen, setting forth a vision, goal, objectives, and strategic approach for PMI through 2020, while reaffirming the longer-term goal of a world without malaria. Malaria prevention and control remains a major U.S. foreign assistance objective, and this strategy fully aligns with the U.S. Government’s vision of ending preventable child and maternal deaths and ending extreme poverty.