Appeals & Response Plans
- Myanmar: Floods and Landslides - Jun 2018
- Myanmar: Floods and Landslides - Jul 2017
- Tropical Cyclone Mora - May 2017
- Myanmar: Floods - Jun 2016
- Tropical Cyclone Roanu - May 2016
- South-East Asia: Drought - 2015-2017
- Tropical Cyclone Komen - Jul 2015
- Myanmar: Floods and Landslides - Jul 2015
- Myanmar: Floods - Jul 2014
- Myanmar: Floods - Aug 2013
Most read reports
- Joint Communique signed between the United Nations and the Government of Myanmar to prevent and respond to conflict-related sexual violence in Myanmar
- Myanmar: Civilians displaced by fighting in Kachin/Shan 2017-18 (as of 10 Dec 2018)
- UNHCR-UNDP statement: Government approves community-based projects in Rakhine State
- CWS Asia learning exchange: spotlight on Myanmar
- USAID Commits $6 Million to Address HIV and Drug Epidemics in Kachin State
This document supplements the ICRC's Headquarters Appeal 2003and contains:
- an overview of the ICRC's operations in 2003
- a description of its presence in the field
- a breakdown of its operational organization
- a description of its target populations
- a concise description of its programmes
- a brief description of its 63 delegations
- overall budget amounts
- overall budget and budgets by programme for each delegation
Harnessing modern technology and increasing regional cooperation in disaster preparedness could save lives and help prevent some of the billions of dollars in property damage each year across Asian and the Pacific, United Nations officials stressed today at a meeting in Bangkok.
Montreal, CANADA -- The countries worst hit by the worldwide tuberculosis (TB) epidemic urgently need extra help if they are to meet ambitious global targets set for the year 2005.
The following represent some of the many ways Church World Service is creating a rainbow of help and hope - a beautiful Rainbow of Caring - through the Tools of Hope & Blanket Program.
MINISTER FOR FOREIGN AFFAIRS
Aiming to improve international and local capacities
to address gender-based violence in refugee, internally displaced, and
post-conflict settings, this report provides a narrative account of some
of the major issues.
Composed of twelve country profiles, three each for Africa, Asia, Europe and Latin America, information is provided on the context in which incidents and programming occur, the nature and prevalence of gender-based violence, the activities underway, and gaps in those activities that contribute to its perpetuation.