Appeals & Response Plans
Most read reports
- NRC: On-the-record update: Crisis in central and northern Mali. 10 Jul 2019
- World Vision: Central and Northern Mali Emergency Response Situation Report | September, 2019. 13 Oct 2019
- INFORM: INFORM Risk Index - Sahel 2019. 9 Oct 2019
- FEWS NET: West Africa Price Bulletin, September 2019. 1 Oct 2019
- DFID: Emerging Issues Report K4D - Unmet needs and opportunities for climate change adaptation and mitigation in the G5 Sahel region. 15 Aug 2019
The project Caravan of Hope, implemented by HOPE’87 in cooperation with UNESCO in the regions Sikasso in Mali and Région de Centre and the province Kénédougou in Burkina Faso, aims to strengthen the capacities of rural women and women’s organisations. To raise awareness about different topics such as HIV/AIDS, forced marriage and child trafficking through various channels, the project enforces a double strategy. On the one side, training workshops for women’s organisations were carried out, addressing the important role of women’s organisation in societal change and awareness raising.