Appeals & Response Plans
Most read reports
- IPS: Displaced by the Desert: An expanding Sahara leaves Broken Families and Violence in its Wake. 18 Oct 2019
- IOM: Mali: Flow Monitoring Report - Dashboard No. 44 (Reporting period: 1 to 30 September 2019). 17 Oct 2019
- AFD: Sexual health in West Africa: AFD and KfW, a power couple. 19 Oct 2019
- Govt. Mali: Mali : Rapport sur les mouvements de populations (17 octobre 2019). 18 Oct 2019
- NRC: On-the-record update: Crisis in central and northern Mali. 10 Jul 2019
The Sahel region is facing a severe food and nutrition crisis with an estimated 15 million people at risk of food insecurity and more than 1 million children at risk of acute severe malnutrition. Among other countries, Burkina Faso – one of the priority countries of ADC - has called for national and international solidarity.