Appeals & Response Plans
Most read reports
- “I have lost everything”: In central Mali, rising extremism stirs inter-communal conflict
- WFP Mali Country Brief, July 2018
- Mali: Rapport sur les mouvements de populations 13 Septembre 2018
- Assistant Secretary-General for Humanitarian Affairs and Deputy Emergency Relief Coordinator Ursula Mueller, Statement to the Press - Bamako, Mali, 31 August 2018
- Mali: "Food, security, protection and peace what people need the most" - Deputy Humanitarian Chief
There were more warnings Tuesday about the consequences of proposed U.S. foreign aid budget cuts.
The Elizabeth Glaser Pediatric Aids Foundation says thousands of infants in developing countries could be needlessly infected with HIV if the cuts get final approval.