Appeals & Response Plans
Most read reports
- Settling local disputes is key to peace in Central Mali
- Mali: “Real climate of fear and insecurity in country’s north and centre,” says expert
- Partnerships, Investment Required to Unleash Potential of Sahel’s 41 Million Young People, Especially Women, Deputy Secretary-General Tells Peacebuilding Commission
- NGOs call for response to insecurity in Menaka
- Successful Elections, New Peace Pact in Mali Foster Hope for Stability Despite Spread of Extremism across Sahel, Peacekeeping Chief Tells Security Council
There were more warnings Tuesday about the consequences of proposed U.S. foreign aid budget cuts.
The Elizabeth Glaser Pediatric Aids Foundation says thousands of infants in developing countries could be needlessly infected with HIV if the cuts get final approval.