Appeals & Response Plans
Most read reports
- Mali-Niger: Climate change and conflict make an explosive mix in the Sahel
- The Sahel is engulfed by violence, climate change, food insecurity and extremists are largely to blame
- Mali: Flow Monitoring Points - Dashboard No. 35 (1 to 31 December 2018)
- ACLED Regional Overview – Africa (22 January 2019)
- Mali : Bulletin humanitaire, Mi-novembre - décembre 2018
There were more warnings Tuesday about the consequences of proposed U.S. foreign aid budget cuts.
The Elizabeth Glaser Pediatric Aids Foundation says thousands of infants in developing countries could be needlessly infected with HIV if the cuts get final approval.