Appeals & Response Plans
Most read reports
- Mali-Niger: Climate change and conflict make an explosive mix in the Sahel
- ACLED Regional Overview – Africa (22 January 2019)
- Mali: Aperçu des besoins humanitaires 2019 (novembre 2018)
- Mali-Niger : changement climatique et conflits forment un cocktail explosif au Sahel
- Mali Cluster Éducation - Aperçu de la réponse humanitaire en education
Report identifies 'hotspots' of future food insecurity
Steve Baragona | Washington, D.C.
Higher temperatures and changing rainfall patterns resulting from global climate change will threaten food production in many parts of the world - especially regions in the tropics already struggling with food security, according to a new report.
How climate change affects you depends on more than just how it affects your local weather. It also depends on how much the weather matters to your livelihood, and how well you can cope with the changes.