Appeals & Response Plans
Most read reports
- Disrupting the Gender Divide in Mali, Chad, Niger and Guinea
- Mali Situation: Refugees, Internally Displaced Persons and Returnees as of 31 October 2018
- UNICEF Mali Humanitarian Situation Report, September - October 2018
- Gao : la MINUSMA renforce les capacités des acteurs de la chaîne pénale
- Mali: “Real climate of fear and insecurity in country’s north and centre,” says expert
Report identifies 'hotspots' of future food insecurity
Steve Baragona | Washington, D.C.
Higher temperatures and changing rainfall patterns resulting from global climate change will threaten food production in many parts of the world - especially regions in the tropics already struggling with food security, according to a new report.
How climate change affects you depends on more than just how it affects your local weather. It also depends on how much the weather matters to your livelihood, and how well you can cope with the changes.