Appeals & Response Plans
Most read reports
- The European Union mobilises an extra €50 million for structural reforms in Mali
- Mali: New law will reinforce the culture of impunity for human rights violations
- Mali: “Real climate of fear and insecurity in country’s north and centre,” says expert
- Mali: More than 34,000 persons left to starve await humanitarian aid
- Travailler Ensemble pour la Protection des Personnes Déplacées Internes (PDI) au Mali (septembre 2018)
There were more warnings Tuesday about the consequences of proposed U.S. foreign aid budget cuts.
The Elizabeth Glaser Pediatric Aids Foundation says thousands of infants in developing countries could be needlessly infected with HIV if the cuts get final approval.