Appeals & Response Plans
Most read reports
- Mali: “Real climate of fear and insecurity in country’s north and centre,” says expert
- Sahel Crisis: Population Movement (September 2018)
- Mali Humanitarian Bulletin July - August 2018
- US$100 million funding programme between Education Above All and ISFD announced in a ground-breaking move to tackle global education crisis – Mali the first to benefit
- Sahel: Burkina Faso, Chad, Mali, Mauritania, the Niger and Senegal Regional overview – October 2018
There were more warnings Tuesday about the consequences of proposed U.S. foreign aid budget cuts.
The Elizabeth Glaser Pediatric Aids Foundation says thousands of infants in developing countries could be needlessly infected with HIV if the cuts get final approval.