Appeals & Response Plans
Maps & Infographics
Most read (last 30 days)
- Mali : Bulletin humanitaire, mai-juin 2018
- Mali on the brink - Insights from local peacebuilders on the causes of violent conflict and the prospects for peace (July 2018)
- Make Sunday ‘an important celebration of democracy’ UN chief urges voters in Mali
- Mali Presidential Election Marred by Violence
- UNICEF Mali Humanitarian Situation Report, January - June 2018
There were more warnings Tuesday about the consequences of proposed U.S. foreign aid budget cuts.
The Elizabeth Glaser Pediatric Aids Foundation says thousands of infants in developing countries could be needlessly infected with HIV if the cuts get final approval.