Appeals & Response Plans
Most read (last 30 days)
- Mali : Plan de réponse humanitaire (janvier - décembre 2018)
- Mali: People with disabilities brave the odds
- Climate-smart agriculture improves livelihoods of rural women in Mali
- Humanitarian Action for Children 2018 - Mali
- Mali: Overview of humanitarian access constraints (summary of constraints from January to December 2017)
There were more warnings Tuesday about the consequences of proposed U.S. foreign aid budget cuts.
The Elizabeth Glaser Pediatric Aids Foundation says thousands of infants in developing countries could be needlessly infected with HIV if the cuts get final approval.