Appeals & Response Plans
Maps & Infographics
Most read (last 30 days)
- Mali : Bulletin humanitaire, mai-juin 2018
- Mali on the brink - Insights from local peacebuilders on the causes of violent conflict and the prospects for peace (July 2018)
- Make Sunday ‘an important celebration of democracy’ UN chief urges voters in Mali
- Mali Presidential Election Marred by Violence
- UNICEF Mali Humanitarian Situation Report, January - June 2018
Report identifies 'hotspots' of future food insecurity
Steve Baragona | Washington, D.C.
Higher temperatures and changing rainfall patterns resulting from global climate change will threaten food production in many parts of the world - especially regions in the tropics already struggling with food security, according to a new report.
How climate change affects you depends on more than just how it affects your local weather. It also depends on how much the weather matters to your livelihood, and how well you can cope with the changes.