Appeals & Response Plans
Most read reports
- Cartographie des acteurs VBG
- Migrant Voluntary Return and Reintegration Assistance Suspended in Mali
- Increase in violence in North and Central Mali (DG ECHO, media) (ECHO Daily Flash of 19 January 2019)
- WFP Mali Country Brief, December 2018
- La MINUSMA appuie la réinsertion socio-économique des femmes de Kidal à travers une formation en coupe et couture
Report identifies 'hotspots' of future food insecurity
Steve Baragona | Washington, D.C.
Higher temperatures and changing rainfall patterns resulting from global climate change will threaten food production in many parts of the world - especially regions in the tropics already struggling with food security, according to a new report.
How climate change affects you depends on more than just how it affects your local weather. It also depends on how much the weather matters to your livelihood, and how well you can cope with the changes.