Appeals & Response Plans
Most read reports
- ECHO: Mali - Armed violence, impact on civilians (DG ECHO, ACLED, media) (ECHO Daily Flash of 21 January 2020). 21 Jan 2020
- Afrique Verte: Point sur la situation alimentaire au Sahel (PSA) Bulletin mensuel d’information sur le prix des céréales : Niger - Mali - Burkina Faso - Suivi de campagne n° 225 – janvier 2020. 21 Jan 2020
- Carter Center: Report of the Independent Observer - On the Implementation of the Agreement on Peace and Reconciliation in Mali, Emanating from the Algiers Process: Evaluation of Implementation in 2019. 21 Jan 2020
- Govt. Mali: Bulletin épidémiologique hebdomadaire n°01 (du 30/12/2019 au 05/01/2020). 21 Jan 2020
- UN SC: Security Council Press Statement on Mali, 17 January 2020. 20 Jan 2020
- During the first quarter of fiscal 2009
(April to June), JICA (President Sadako Ogata) signed a total of 46 grant
Key details of two of the major projects are provided below. A complete list of the first quarter grant agreements is provided in the appendix.
2. The Philippine government has set poverty reduction as an important element in their mid-term development plan. As a key part of their policy on poverty reduction, they are implementing regional agricultural land reforms to improve the lives of small farm owners and tenant farmers.