Appeals & Response Plans
Headlines (last 30 days)
- HRW: Armed groups in Mali escalate attacks on civilians. 10 Feb 2020
- UNICEF: Nearly five million children will need humanitarian assistance in central Sahel this year. 28 Jan 2020
Most read reports
- HRW: "How Much More Blood Must be Spilled?" Atrocities Against Civilians in Central Mali. 10 Feb 2020
- OCHA: Mali : Personnes dans le besoin d’assistance humanitaire en 2020. 16 Feb 2020
- Govt. Mali: Prévention du Coronavirus dans l'espace CEDEAO Les ministres de la santé prennent le devant. 17 Feb 2020
- UN News: Action contre les mines : face à la menace croissante, l’UNMAS appelle à soutenir les pays du Sahel. 14 Feb 2020
- IOM: Supporting migration policies in Mali: 10th UN Network on Migration launched in West and Central Africa. 14 Feb 2020
- During the first quarter of fiscal 2009
(April to June), JICA (President Sadako Ogata) signed a total of 46 grant
Key details of two of the major projects are provided below. A complete list of the first quarter grant agreements is provided in the appendix.
2. The Philippine government has set poverty reduction as an important element in their mid-term development plan. As a key part of their policy on poverty reduction, they are implementing regional agricultural land reforms to improve the lives of small farm owners and tenant farmers.