Appeals & Response Plans
Most read reports
- IOM: Mali: Flow Monitoring Report - Dashboard No. 47 (Reporting period: 1 to 31 December 2019). 15 Jan 2020
- ACSS: Comment les groupes extrémistes violents exploitent les conflits intercommunautaires au Sahel. 16 Jan 2020
- UN SC: Rapid, Thorough Implementation of Peace Agreement Remains ‘Only Viable Path’ for Stabilizing Mali, Under-Secretary-General Tells Security Council. 15 Jan 2020
- IOM: Mali: Rapport sur le suivi des flux de populations - Dashboard #47 (Période d'évaluation : 1 au 31 décembre 2019. 15 Jan 2020
- WFP: WFP Mali Country Brief, November 2019. 16 Jan 2020
- During the first quarter of fiscal 2009
(April to June), JICA (President Sadako Ogata) signed a total of 46 grant
Key details of two of the major projects are provided below. A complete list of the first quarter grant agreements is provided in the appendix.
2. The Philippine government has set poverty reduction as an important element in their mid-term development plan. As a key part of their policy on poverty reduction, they are implementing regional agricultural land reforms to improve the lives of small farm owners and tenant farmers.