Appeals & Response Plans
Headlines (last 30 days)
- ACT Alliance: Insecurity in Mali's Menaka region affects humanitarian assistance. 22 Aug 2019
Most read reports
- NRC: On-the-record update: Crisis in central and northern Mali. 10 Jul 2019
- IOM: Mali: Flow Monitoring Report - Dashboard No. 43 (Reporting period: 1 to 31 August 2019). 19 Sep 2019
- UN: Deputy Secretary-General's remarks on the situation in the Sahel at Informal Joint Meeting of the FAO Council, IFAD Executive Board and WFP Executive Board [as prepared for delivery]. 14 Sep 2019
- UNICEF: Humanitarian Action for Children 2019 - Mali (Revised August 2019). 16 Sep 2019
- UNHCR: UNHCR Mali Situation: 2019 Funding Update (as of 10 September 2019). 18 Sep 2019
Malta - The International Organization for Migration (IOM) Mission in Malta, in cooperation with the Ministry for Home Affairs and National Security (MHAS), successfully completed the fourth phase of the Assisted Voluntary Return and Reintegration (AVRR) project - RESTART IV.
Government Should Stop Detaining Unaccompanied Children, End Blanket Detention
(Valetta, July 18, 2012) – Malta’s policy of mandatory detention for migrants arriving by sea results in prolonged detention of unaccompanied children and other abuses of migrants’ rights, Human Rights Watch said in a report released today. The Maltese government should end the blanket detention policy and ensure that children are not detained pending age determination, Human Rights Watch said.