Appeals & Response Plans
Most read reports
- UNHCR: Rapport mensuel de monitoring de protection n°09 - Septembre 2019. 22 Oct 2019
- NRC: On-the-record update: Crisis in central and northern Mali. 10 Jul 2019
- AFD: Sexual health in West Africa: AFD and KfW, a power couple. 19 Oct 2019
- IOM: Mali: Flow Monitoring Report - Dashboard No. 44 (Reporting period: 1 to 30 September 2019). 17 Oct 2019
- MINUSMA: A Tombouctou, la MINUSMA appuie les femmes dans le processus de réconciliation. 21 Oct 2019
Flood risk persists in parts of West Africa and Sudan while Ethiopia remains abnormally dry
A poor start to the rainfall season across Senegal and Gambia has led to significant dryness.
Continued heavy rainfall has caused flooding in Dakar. Heavy rainfall is likely to continue maintaining the risk for flooding in the region.