Appeals & Response Plans
Most read reports
- IOM: Mali: Flow Monitoring Report - Dashboard No. 47 (Reporting period: 1 to 31 December 2019). 15 Jan 2020
- UN News: Mali : le Conseil de sécurité de l’ONU appelle à accélérer la mise en œuvre de l’accord de paix. 19 Jan 2020
- UN SC: Rapid, Thorough Implementation of Peace Agreement Remains ‘Only Viable Path’ for Stabilizing Mali, Under-Secretary-General Tells Security Council. 15 Jan 2020
- IOM: Mali: Rapport sur le suivi des flux de populations - Dashboard #47 (Période d'évaluation : 1 au 31 décembre 2019. 15 Jan 2020
- NRC: On-the-record update: Crisis in central and northern Mali. 10 Jul 2019
In 2016, between January and December, 362,376 people crossed the Mediterranean Sea, risking their lives to reach Europe. These new arrivals are in addition to more than one million refugees and migrants who made the journey across the Mediterranean Sea on unseaworthy boats in 2015.
In 2016, the number of those arriving decreased substantially after March. Of those reaching European shores so far this year, 53% came from the ten countries currently producing the most refugees globally.