Appeals & Response Plans
Most read reports
- IOM: Mali: Flow Monitoring Report - Dashboard No. 44 (Reporting period: 1 to 30 September 2019). 17 Oct 2019
- NRC: On-the-record update: Crisis in central and northern Mali. 10 Jul 2019
- IPS: Displaced by the Desert: An expanding Sahara leaves Broken Families and Violence in its Wake. 18 Oct 2019
- Govt. Mali: Mali : Rapport sur les mouvements de populations (17 octobre 2019). 18 Oct 2019
- OCHA: Mali: Humanitarian Dashboard (as of 14 October 2019). 15 Oct 2019
Nigeria and 19 other African countries will directly benefit from the African Development Bank- funded initiative known as the Support for Agricultural Research for Development of Strategic Crops (SARD-SC), but the multiplier effect of the project is expected to affect other regional member countries in the continent.
Direct beneficiaries of the intervention include farmers in Benin, Côte d’Ivoire, DR Congo, Eritrea, Ethiopia, Ghana, Kenya, Lesotho, Madagascar, Mali, Mauritania, Niger, Nigeria, Senegal, Sierra Leone, Sudan, Tanzania, Uganda, Zambia, and Zimbabwe.