Appeals & Response Plans
Most read reports
- NRC: On-the-record update: Crisis in central and northern Mali. 10 Jul 2019
- World Vision: Central and Northern Mali Emergency Response Situation Report | September, 2019. 13 Oct 2019
- INFORM: INFORM Risk Index - Sahel 2019. 9 Oct 2019
- FEWS NET: West Africa Price Bulletin, September 2019. 1 Oct 2019
- DFID: Emerging Issues Report K4D - Unmet needs and opportunities for climate change adaptation and mitigation in the G5 Sahel region. 15 Aug 2019
There are many parts of the world suffering from malnutrition and hunger that adversely affect mental and physical growth of the affected individuals. Many a times, these effects are irreversible. Apart from being an unacceptable phenomenon morally, hunger also acts as an obstruction to the economic and social growth of the poorest nations. Recent food crises and economic downturns have further deteriorated the situation especially in areas like the Horn of Africa and Sahel.