Appeals & Response Plans
Most read reports
- WFP: WFP Mali Country Brief, August 2019. 11 Nov 2019
- UN SC: Chair of Security Council 2374 Committee Visits Bamako, Mali. 9 Nov 2019
- NRC: On-the-record update: Crisis in central and northern Mali. 10 Jul 2019
- WHO: WHO AFRO Outbreaks and Other Emergencies, Week 44: 28 October - 3 November 2019 Data as reported by: 17:00; 3 November 2019. 4 Nov 2019
- UN SC: Le Président du Comité du Conseil de sécurité créé par la résolution 2374 (2017) concernant le Mali en visite à Bamako. 9 Nov 2019
The IASC Alert, Early Warning and Readiness report is produced bi-annually as an inter-agency effort by the Task Team on Preparedness and Resilience (TTPR) for IASC member agencies. The report highlights serious risks that were either identified as being of particular strategic operational concern or as having a high probability and impact on humanitarian needs. In addition to collaboratively assembling the report, the report includes an analysis of the state of readiness, prepared by OCHA, which is compared against each risk.