Appeals & Response Plans
Most read reports
- OCHA: Mali: Humanitarian Dashboard (as of 14 October 2019). 15 Oct 2019
- NRC: On-the-record update: Crisis in central and northern Mali. 10 Jul 2019
- Govt. Mali: Rapport Matrice de Suivi des Déplacements (DTM) septembre 2019. 16 Oct 2019
- OCHA: Mali: Tableau de bord humanitaire au 14 Octobre 2019. 15 Oct 2019
- Groupe URD: Appui stratégique du Groupe URD au Programme KEY : Évaluation itérative avec mini-séminaire – EIMS 2 - Mopti, Gao, Kidal, Tombouctou, Taoudenit - Final, 28 mai au 30 juillet 2019. 15 Oct 2019
AFRICA: In eastern Africa, despite improved outlook for current season crops in several countries, more than 18 million people are in need of food assistance. In western Africa, notwithstanding improved harvest prospects generally in the Sahel, the food security situation is still of concern notably in Niger, Mali and Burkina Faso. In Southern Africa, food insecurity is worsening for an estimated 12 million people due to reduced harvests in 2005, escalating food prices and rising energy costs.