Appeals & Response Plans
Headlines (last 30 days)
- UN HRC: UN warns Mali security situation has reached critical threshold. 2 Dec 2019
Most read reports
- World Vision: Central and Northern Mali Emergency Response Situation Report | November, 2019. 10 Dec 2019
- ECOSOC: Support to the Sahel region (E/2020/L.3). 10 Dec 2019
- FAO: Mali Response Overview – December 2019. 10 Dec 2019
- Protection Cluster: Mali - Sous-cluster Protection de l'Enfant: Suivi des indicateurs HRP (Janvier - Novembre 2019). 10 Dec 2019
- ECOSOC: Economic and Social Council Adopts Resolution on Better Coordinating Support to Sahel Region, Fills Positions in Subsidiary Bodies, UN-Women. 10 Dec 2019
On Monday 16 October 2017 the Council adopted the EU Annual Report on Human Rights And Democracy in the World in 2016.
2016 was a challenging year for human rights and democracy, with a shrinking space for civil society and complex humanitarian and political crises emerging. In this context, the European Union showed leadership and remained strongly committed to promote and protect human rights and democracy across the world.
The Global Appeal 2007
UNHCR's Global Appeal is published yearly to alert governmental and private sector donors, Executive Committee (ExCom) members and Standing Committee observers, Governments and their Permanent Missions in Geneva, the UN Secretariat, UN agencies, intergovernmental agencies, NGOs, regional organizations and other institutions and interested individuals to the plight of millions of refugees and others of concern to UNHCR.