Appeals & Response Plans
Most read reports
- UNICEF: UNICEF Mali Humanitarian Situation Report, 30 September 2019. 12 Nov 2019
- USAID: Mali Complex Emergency Fact Sheet #2, Fiscal Year (FY) 2019. 12 Nov 2019
- Protection Cluster: Mali - Sous-cluster Protection de l'Enfant: Suivi des indicateurs HRP (Janvier-Octobre 2019). 12 Nov 2019
- UNCT Mali: Violations Graves des Droits de l'Enfant dans des Situations de Conflits Armés, Mali Janvier-Juin 2019. 12 Nov 2019
- WFP: WFP Mali Country Brief, August 2019. 11 Nov 2019
The Early Warning Early Action (EWEA) Report on Food Security and Agriculture is produced by the Food and Agriculture Organization of the United Nations (FAO). It provides a quarterly forward-looking analysis of major disaster risks to food security and agriculture, specifically highlighting:
potential new emergencies resulting from imminent disaster threats
new developments in countries already affected by protracted crises which are likely to cause a f further deterioration of food insecurity
THE YEAR IN REVIEW
By Dr Marc Biot, Dr Isabelle Defourny, Marcel Langenbach, Kenneth Lavelle, Bertrand Perrochet and Teresa Sancristoval, Directors of Operations
On Monday 16 October 2017 the Council adopted the EU Annual Report on Human Rights And Democracy in the World in 2016.
2016 was a challenging year for human rights and democracy, with a shrinking space for civil society and complex humanitarian and political crises emerging. In this context, the European Union showed leadership and remained strongly committed to promote and protect human rights and democracy across the world.
The Global Appeal 2007
UNHCR's Global Appeal is published yearly to alert governmental and private sector donors, Executive Committee (ExCom) members and Standing Committee observers, Governments and their Permanent Missions in Geneva, the UN Secretariat, UN agencies, intergovernmental agencies, NGOs, regional organizations and other institutions and interested individuals to the plight of millions of refugees and others of concern to UNHCR.